Empowered with a team of passionate personnel, we are engaged in offering Two Part With Rubber Liner Magnetic Flow Meter, which is utilized in water treatment plants to measure treated and untreated sewage, process water, water and chemicals. Inline Flange mounted flow meters Full bore, No moving part, HART PTFE and rubber liners, highly accurate LCD display of flow rate and flow totalizer & analogue output wide diameter line sizes are some features of this Two Part With Rubber Liner Magnetic Flow Meter that makes it more demanding in the market.
Electromagnetic Flow Meters are based on FARADAY'S LAW INDUCTION. These meters are also called as Magflow or Electromagnetic Flow Meters. A magnetic field is applied to the metering tube, which results in a potential difference proportional to the flow velocity perpendicular to the flux lines.
The physical principle at work is Electromagnetic Induction and mathematically defined as E=k*B*D*V. where,
- E = Induced Voltage (Linear with velocity)
- K = Proportionality Constant
- B = Magnetic Field Strength (Coil Inductance)
- D = Distance between electrodes
- V = Velocity of process fluids
The induced voltage (E) is directly proportional to the velocity (V) of the fluid moving through the magnetic field (B). The induced voltage is carried to the transmitter through the electrode circuit. The transmitter then converts this voltage into a quantifiable flow velocity. The volumetric flow rate of the fluid is calculated using this known velocity along with the area of the pipe.
When a flowmeter is installed and activated, its operations begin with a pair of charged magnetic coils. As energy passes through the coils, they produce a magnetic field that remains perpendicular to both the conductive fluid being measured and the axis of the electrodes taking measurements. The fluid moves along the longitudinal axis of the flowmeter, making any generated induced voltage perpendicular to the field and the fluid velocity. An increase in the flow rate of the conductive fluid will create a proportionate increase the voltage level.
The meter features flanged construction and is available with choice of liner and electrode material. All meters consist of a sensor and a converter that may be mounted integral to the sensor or remotely either with a field mount kit.
Selection of Flow meter type
- Integral type and Remote type displaying Flow Rate & Totaliser on same Screen / Display Unit
- Integral type compact structure can observe the Flow on site on the pipeline without wiring etc.
- Remote type in harsher applications, such as high temperature fluids, environments, open space, pipe line at high.
- Line Size: DN 25 – DN 3000 mm
- Nominal Pressure: 0.6 - 1.6 Mpa (2.5Mpa/4.0Mpa/6.4Mpa…Max 42Mpa)
- Accuracy: +/-0.5%(Standard)
- Liner: PTFE, Hard Rubber
- Electrode: SS 316L, Hastelloy C, Tantalum
- Type : Integral type, Remote type with 10 mtr. cable
- Medium Temperature: -20~+80 deg C (Integral type)
- Remote type (Hard Rubber) -10~+80degC Remote type (PTFE) -10~+160degC
- Ambient Humidity : 5-100%RH (relative humidity)
- Conductivity: >15us/cm
- Protection Class : IP65 (Standard); IP68 (Optional for remote type)
- Process Connection: Flange (Standard), Wafer, Thread, Tri-clamp etc (Optional)
- Output Signal: 4-20mA (Standard) / Pulse (Optional)
- Communication : RS485(Standard),GPRS/GSM (Optional)
- Power Supply: Integral - 24 V DC , AC 220V Remote - 24 V DC (Standard) , SMPS AC 220V (Optional)
- Power Consumption: <20W
Main Performances of the Electrode Materials Electrode Material Application SS 316L Applicable in Water, Sewage and Low corrosive medium Hastelloy C Be resistant to oxidable acid such as nitric acid, mixed acid as well as oxidable salt such as Fe+++,Cu++ and sea water Tantalum Having strong resistance to corrosive mediums that is similar with glass. Almost applicable in all chemicals mediums except for hydrofluoric acid, oleum and alkali Advantages
Main Performances of the Electrode Materials
Applicable in Water, Sewage and Low corrosive medium
Be resistant to oxidable acid such as nitric acid, mixed acid as well as oxidable salt such as Fe+++,Cu++ and sea water
Having strong resistance to corrosive mediums that is similar with glass. Almost applicable in all chemicals mediums except for hydrofluoric acid, oleum and alkali
JG-1/27, Ground Floor, Vikas Puri,, New Delhi, Delhi, 110018, India