Insertion Electromagnetic Flow Meter is hallmarked by its high performance and reliability based on successful, fieldproven technology. Suitable for measuring the large pipe of diameter DN 300~DN 3000 mm, Installation can be divided into an online installation type of the cut-off valve and water control installation type without stop valves.
- Medium temperature can be -20℃~80℃.
- Measure forward and reverse direction flows.
- Easy to install and it can be installed without shutting down the process.
- Dual frequency excitation and stable zero point.
- Precision coil winding technology, makes magnetic field more uniform
- High protection grade, IP65, IP68.
- No moving parts, no pressure loss
- Iron and steel
- Water supply
- Electric power
- Water treatment
Flow meter type
- Remote type with 10 mtr. Cable
Water, Sewage water , Acid, Alkali etc.
DN 300 ~ DN 3000mm
-20 ~ 150℃
0.5 ~ 6m/s
Straight pipe required
Upstream ≥15DN， downstream ≥10DN
SS 316L, Hastelloy C (HC), Tantalum (Ta)
With a ball valve Thread or Flange
220VAC / 24VDC / Lithium battery (optional)
Pulse and 4~ 20mA
IP 68 (suitable for remote type)
Main Performances of the Electrode Materials
Applicable in Water, Sewage and Low corrosive medium
Be resistant to oxidable acid such as nitric acid, mixed acid as well as oxidable salt such as Fe+++,Cu++ and sea water
Having strong resistance to corrosive mediums that is similar with glass. Almost applicable in all chemicals mediums except for hydrofluoric acid, oleum and alkali
JG-1/27, Ground Floor, Vikas Puri,, New Delhi, Delhi, 110018, India